Friday, March 6, 2015

Instagram Innovation

You have it all wrong

Most people who use Instagram are using it totally wrong. They think it is a social media thing to send photos and images of themselves, places, and things.


People, people, people you are so wrong. All you need to do is look at the title "Instagram". It very clearly states that it is for getting an instant gram and is designed for all those people who do not have a grandmother. So now you have a chance to get an "Instagram". 

To help you all out I have created this gallery of available grams for you to choose from. Please review these gorgeous entries and make your selection. Please do so as quickly as possible as the competition for these Grams is intense, some have already been taken, plus the fact that a few tend to fade off before being selected.

You will note that each gram has a comment or two about themselves or some other mental wandering.  Please enjoy your visit and be sure to tell your friends that they too can have an Instagram.



Eat your heart out Kim Kardashian you wish you had this tush. 







Go ahead and pull that finger, I dare you.






Give me back my teeth you little whipper snapper.






You want to do what to me?  Oh hell, if its legal I'm game.







Oh damn, I think my face is stuck like this.






Yahoo, that birth control really works, I'm not pregnant after all.





Back off sucker.  

I've got me a boy toy and he is all mine.





Call me anytime honey, its not like I have a life or anything..... oh hello Father Brown.




I'm sure glad pot is legal in Colorado now.

Wanna toke a bowl?





Surfs up dude.

Do you like my bikini?






Oh my goodness, please put your clothes back on.

You are not that big.






You know something.  

I worked my ass off to get this old.




It's a damn telephone, why the hell should I read it?



Ha Ha.  

I cannot believe you read all of these stupid notes.





APP update:  Stay tuned, coming soon to a system near you will be Instagramps,  and you will be able to complete your set with someone from our group of over-medicated horny old men.

BTW:  Instagram is a trademark of Instagram and this whole article is a joke.  What can I say, some people are really humor challenged.

No comments:

Post a Comment